On 29/03/2019 15:50, Chuck Rolke wrote:
An easy thing to try would be to turn on protocol logging. In qpidd.conf
file or on the command line add

   --log-enable trace+:Protocol

This would expose what led up to the session being rejected. The protocol
logs will show if the broker is spontaneously closing the session or if
the client(s) are violating AMQP rules in some way.

Yeah, maybe I'll try that. I'm a bit worried about the amount of log data, though, seeing as the error doesn't occur that frequently.

Dropping connections or resetting sessions from within the broker would
be really hard. Testing has focused on having cruel clients who close
connections and sessions at inopportune moments to test that the broker
survives.

OK.

- Toralf

-Chuck