On 11/06/2019 3:56 pm, Michael Goulish wrote:
My version of libwebsockets is 3.1.0-2, which is the version with a known
crash here  (Gordon pointed out), but then we should detect that and skip
the test, rather than show a failure.

And this leaves the authz failure -- which could be due to some missing
package, except that the build system should detect those & throw a warning
so I have some way to fix.

Agreed that both those suggestions would be nice improvements. The libwebsockets issue is not a blocker though. I suspect you are right about the root cause of the authz failures but it would be nice to try and track those down. If so they also would not be blockers for the release.