Hi Gordon,

for direct reply-to, If I use "'/exchange/amq.direct/<uuid>'" at receiver
side it create temp Queue for each client.

So If I have thousand client application sending data and wait for reply.
means thousand temp Queues created for reply-to.

Note:
       AMQP 0.9.1 ; All the created reply-to queues are not
displayed(Hidden) in RabbitMQ console.
       AMQP 1.0 : All the created reply-to queues are displayed in RabbitMQ
console

1) In Rabbitmq AMQP 1.0, is there any possibility that one queue can be
subscribed by multiple consume and consume data based on subscription
key(i.e. routing key)

EX :  TestQueue ,bound with key1, key2, key3....
        Client 1 : consume TestQueue with RK key 1
        Client 2 : consume TestQueue with RK key 2
        Client 3 : consume TestQueue with RK key 3...

2) Is it possible in AMQP 1.0, that one consumer can consume data from Queue
bound with multiple routing key.

Thanks,
Mohan