Thanks Alex! On that basis I am happy to vote +1 for the release.

On 30/05/2020 12:27 am, Oleksandr Rudyy wrote:
Hi Gordon,
Thanks for reporting the issues with tests from test suite
FailoverMethodTest.
The tests are supposed to test singleserver and roundrobin failover
methods. The way they test it is a bit weird.

The connection URL contains 2 broker entries but only one broker is
running. The second broker is not running and random free port is used as a
second broker entry. When the first broker is stopped the failover
functionality is supposed to try use 3 attempts to try establishing
connectivity with a second broker with a delay of 2 seconds between each
retry. The test tries to verify that it takes expected time for the
failover before it gives up and throw an exception.

It looks like that in you environment opening a socket to a second failover
port (with no broker listening) might took longer than expected and tests
took more than 60 seconds to run instead of expected time of 6 - 11 seconds.
I am not sure what is causing the issue. Though, it looks to me that it is
a test issue. Possibly, running a broker on a second port might help to fix
the problem. I will try to look into it tomorrow.

Kind Regards,
Alex