Hi Robbie,

thank you for your quick answer,
We have tested setting this property now.

We now receive presettled messages and not settled messages (QoS 0 and 1) on
the same connection with jms.presettlePolicy.presettleConsumers set as
parameter.

Is this the expected behavior of the property or could it be a failure in our
testing?
I can't exactly figure it out from the documentation.

I would assume that not settled messages would not be received when setting
this property.
This would allow us to make a differentiation between QoS 0 and 1 messages on
our side, while still consuming both. (Setting up 2 connections, one receiving
only QoS 0 (with presettleMode), the other only QoS 1 messages)

Thank you very much and best regards
David Schwilk

Bosch IoT Things- Product Area IoT Platform (IOC/PAP-TH)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY | www.bosch.io
david.schw...@bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.
Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling