Hi,

Can someone suggest me best method to transfer the file using QPID Messaging
C++(AMQP) API?

In general(TCP), we do copy (char buffer)data chunk by chunk and send data
until reaches end of the file, is that the same approach need to follow or
any other method to do the same.

Can we send the complete file in one shot?
       If yes, what is the max size can be send?

If multiple sender publishing data to one queue chunk by chunk,
       how consumer serialize the data of respective file data.

and please do share the snippet for file transfer example.

Thanks,
Mohan