We dont really publish specific EOL dates. Each component release
supplants the prior. A given component, typically Broker-J, might
maintain more than one version stream for a time, with older ones then
falling away as newer streams are introduced. Essentially, if it isn't
on the download page then it has been supplanted. Any new releases
would be based on those that are still there or a newer version
stream.

You can see such progression from the download [1] and [past]
releases[2] pages fairly easily for your 'Proton' and 'Broker-J'
interests. I'm not sure what specifically you are interested in when
you say only 'Qpid'. There hasn't been an 'overall/aggregate Qpid'
release in several years, so you won't find any detail of those on the
website now, with each component now being released individually
instead.

[1] https://qpid.apache.org/download.html
[2] https://qpid.apache.org/releases/