On Wed, 2021-06-09 at 06:32 -0700, rherbert wrote:
> Is this something I should open a ticket for?  I don't have a patch
> for
> proton - I don't know if using std::mt19937_64 is acceptable for the
> proton
> code base.

Thank you for isolating the cause of you problem - this is really
useful for us.

Please do open an JIRA for this - it looks like an important issue for
a number of use cases.

At this point the C++ binding is open to any C++11 standard code. I
haven't checked whether what you used is in 11 or a later standard but
we're trying to hew to C++11 with no later standards used and as few
non-portable pieces of code as possible (as typeically we have to
duplicate these several times for the various platforms we support).

Thanks

Andrew