> We will look into adding corresponding changes into version 8.0.6.

Thanks Alex, great to hear.  We have to remediate this for our security people
so getting this in the next release will be very helpful.

--
Tom

From: Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 4:24 AM
To: "users@qpid.apache.org" <users@qpid.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Broker-J] Http management interface should ignore OPTIONS method

Hi Tom,
The Qpid Broker-J supports configuring CORS settings to allow access
to REST API from different origins. This can be done via HTTP
management attributes
(corsAllowOrigins,corsAllowMethods,corsAllowHeaders,corsAllowCredentials).
Though, by default, the origin(s), allowed headers and methods are not
set. Thus, it is actually safe to disable the OPTIONS method when no
original related attribute is set.
We will look into adding corresponding changes into version 8.0.6.

Kind Regards,
Alex

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 at 15:47, Tom Jordahl