+1 (with some caveats)

Build (cmake+ninja) and build tested (ctest) on:
* Fedora 34 tested with valgrind - python, ruby, go
  Complete success, no test failures

* RPi4 with current Raspberry Pi OS -
  * Built Tested no valgrind (too slow), python only
  * Built/Tested with asan sanitizer
  No test failures

* FreeBSD12 tested with valgrind
  valgrind some real issues on this platform:
  * Found an incorrect use of memcpy in the pn_buffer code - this is
due to a recent change. However it's caused by a very dubious hack used
in the messenger code. Where messenger delves into the internals of
pn_buffer_t. The memcpy has the same source and destination so it is
benign but technically undefined. I will commit a mitigation into main,
but I don't think it should hold up the release.

It is puzzling that valgrind didn't find the issue on Linux, maybe due
to different compile chain and libc

It also found a use of an undefined value in the codec code relating to
null - I'm not 100% sure of the validity of this as to my eye it looks
like the value referred to is initialised, but in that case it's likely
that the location being reported is itself some sort of copy of another
undefined value. Again this is not reported anywhere else so shouldn't
hold up the release.

Besides the valgrind reports the tests succeeded on FreeBSD 12.

Andrew