You can configure the logging levels depending on what logging
implementation you are using. Sounds like you have it at info. To be
honest though, the client generally does not print all the
headers/properties/body etc so even then you probably wont get what
you want.

Make sure the PN_TRACE_FRM is an environment variable and not a system
property. Note that it goes to stdout. If it is / somehow still not
having an effect, you can enable a similar type of output from the URI
that goes to the logger.

All detailed at:
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-1.5.0/docs/index.html#logging

The protocol trace options would get you an encoded form of the
message Transfer(s) frames, which probably isnt what you want, and
both forms are truncated in length.