we are exploring the use of Oauth2 with Qpid BrokerJ. We use okta but its
all openid and the keycloak provider seems like it might work for us. we
are referencing this confluence article about how to configure the qpid jms
client to update the token as it expires

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/XOAUTH2+SASL+Mechanism+and+token+expiration

oauth jwt tokens can be BIG!!!

here is the error

2023-05-18T20:29:10,377Z WARN  [IO-/172.22.0.1:59090]
(o.a.q.s.p.v.f.FrameHandler) - Unexpected exception handling frame
org.apache.qpid.server.util.ConnectionScopedRuntimeException:
Connection is closed before being fully established: specified frame
size 5007 larger than maximum frame header size 4096
    at
org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.v1_0.AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.closeConnection(AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.java:1172)
    at
org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.v1_0.AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.handleError(AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.java:785)
    at
org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.v1_0.framing.FrameHandler.parse(FrameHandler.java:219)
    at
org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.v1_0.AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.onReceive(AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.java:1309)
    at

as we are exploring this the problem we are running into seems to be that
the SASL frames are too big. and when we configure the max frame size on
the connection string that isnt configured until the Open frame is received
but that all is after the SASL. im wondering if there is a way to configure
the max frame size of the SASL frames or if there is a way to configure the
default/initial max frame size of BrokerJ.

https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/blob/9.0.0/broker-plugins/amqp-1-0-protocol/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/server/protocol/v1_0/AMQPConnection_1_0Impl.java#L188

or did i misunderstand / misinterpret my error and should the SASL auth all
happen after the Open frame is sent? thanks