I dont believe they support anonymous relay, no. Since RabbitMQ is
primarily an AMQP 0-9-1 [with extensions] broker it still has the same
0-x broker model such as the 'exchange' and 'routing key' concepts, so
I'd expect you may be able to achieve something similar to the 1.0
anonymous-relay behaviour by sending to a particular address such it
represents a routing key on the default exchange.

However, there is no direct analogous support to 'create', since AMQP
1.0 is mainly a P2P message transfer protocol, it does not have the
same mandated broker model as AMQP 0-9-1 does and doesnt have explicit
exchange/queue declare methods which you were using previously. When
used with Qpid C++ broker, the old Qpid Messaging did have an
extension to allow it to mimic that behaviour when using AMQP 1.0, but
it doesnt work with any other broker or client that I am aware of.
Various AMQP 1.0 brokers support ways of auto-creation of queues etc
upon senders/receivers attaching to particular addresses, but I dont
know that RabbitMQ does. You may need to use its management interfaces
(often accessible using messages with the client, dont know in this
case) if you want to dynamically create/delete nodes.