On 3/15/24 15:44, Ciaran wrote:

This should be fixed no in:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-2807

This essentially occurred because the Proton buffers were rewritten to

allow zero copy semantics after the ingest code was written and the read

offset is no longer reflective of the read outcome as the buffer may

have handed off its underlying payload and have a size of zero which

means the read offset will still be zero.  This code was written in

early days and had some safety checks in it that are no longer needed

given other mechanics in place in the engine so has been updated to

treat an non-empty buffer as cause to update the input sequence value.

It's necessary to reproduce and explain the issues before making these

changes so I needed to find a test case for this which I now have.

I'm glad you got to the bottom of it, thank you for bearing with me. I can
run a parallel compile for
my purposes, but I was wondering if there is a planned release date for M20
?

Thank you.

No planned date as someone keeps reporting issues. Was planning to release something in a few weeks for protonj2 and proton-dotnet

--
Tim Bish