Hi,
We are using Azure Service Bus with QPID JMS version: 2.5.0.
Frequently we are having threads that get stuck in WAITING state when sending
messages, for indefinite time.  Frequently, but not deterministically.
I attached a picture of relevant stack trace.
As I understood from this page:
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-amqp-0-x-6.4.0/jms-amqp-0-8-book/JMS-Client-0-8-Appendix-ProducerFlowControl-Impact.html
Producer may block if queue is overfull (or other issues), and it will timeout
after "qpid.flow_control_wait_failure" which we are keeping at default value
(60000ms). But no timeout is happening.

Curiously, when investigating heap dump, I see that the value of attribute
"sendTimeout" of connectionInfo (class: JmsConnectionInfo) inside the
JmsConnection is set to -1 (INFINITE).
Can this be the reason for not timeouting ? And if possible to indicate the
configuration that is responsible for it.

Finally, we are calling  the client via  Spring JmsTemplate. And we are using
Spring's CachingConnectionFactory to cache producers.
Unfortunately we can not enable all traces because we are having millions of
messages and the issue is quite "random" (at least we can not a pattern).

Please let me know if I can add further details.

Thanks in advance.

Kindly yours,
Laabidi

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressees.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify
the sender. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination is
prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither LOREAL nor any of
its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered,
changed or falsified.

C1 - Internal use