> All the way down to Advanced Control Flow part, my confusion accumulated to
> a point that I thought I was not ready for the tutorial. Then I decided to
> give up.

Ok, that was useful feedback!  I'll try to think about how the points
may be addressed.

For one of the comments you made about render-blog-page taking in a
parameter that it does not use, yes, you're absolutely right.  Thank
you!  I don't know how I missed that one.  When I have time, I'll try
to get a patch submitted to correct the dead code issue.

For the other issues you're pointing out, that might be a bit harder
to fix without rethinking the section and more major reworking of that
material.  What you're saying is that the send/suspend/dispatch
section is not introducing the concept well.  On re-reading it, I
think you're right.  I wrote that section it with the perspective of
someone who had done web development in the past, and that is showing
through in that section.  My apologies!
  Racket Users list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/users