Hi, RocketMQ community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache RocketMQ 5.0.1. It's been a while
since RocketMQ 5.0.0 was released.During this time, multiple important
features were merged into the code trunk, including remoting protocol proxy[
1], observability improvement[2], server-side offset management[3],
remoting module improvement[4], transaction message[5], pop orderly
improvement[6], backporting of remoting client[7], logging module with
shaded logback[8], tiered storage[9], etc.We also did some stability and
bug fixes on the trunk. It's time to release RocketMQ 5.0.1. I would like
to start an email thread to discuss the plan.

If you have any important bug fixes or questions, please reply to this
email.

Regards,
Zhouxiang Zhan

[1]