Hi RocketMQ Community,

I hope you are all doing well. This is the discussion for the release of
RocketMQ Exporter 0.0.2. RocketMQ Exporter has not been formally released yet,
but for the long term, it's necessary to make it under versioned management and
release. Therefore, I would like to start an email thread to discuss the plan
to release it.

I will promptly organize the release notes. Kindly respond to this email if you
have any suggestions or any important issues to be merged.

For detailed issues included, please refer:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-exporter/releases/tag/v0.0.2-rc1

Best regards,
Gaoyang Cai