Hi, RocketMQ community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache RocketMQ 5.3.0. It's been a while
since RocketMQ 5.2.0 was released. Over this period, numerous
significant features have been integrated into the develop branch,
including "ACL 2.0" enhancements and improvements to tiered storage,
among others. We have implemented stability enhancements and fixed
some bugs, such as fixes for the POP orderly mechanism, filtering
support for POP consumption, and rectification of several storage
issues. Considering these enhancements, the moment is opportune to
release Apache RocketMQ 5.3.0.

Thank you for your attention, If you have any suggestions please reply
to this email.

Regards,
Zhimin Li