Hi Carlos,

for maven, did you add to the maven instruction "-DskipTests"
Test are still failing due to migration not finished yet.

This

mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install -DskipTests

event this

mvn clean install -DskipTests

should work for you.

Alex is Working on renaming and fix the tests is included in that work

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira