Hi,

this is something we talked that would happen. I think we must to find a
way to overcome it. Some options just think now:

1.- simply put ArrayCollection on place (although is becoming part of mx
royale, I think this deserves to be isolated I some core library (maybe
Collections)

2.- make something in RemoteObject that makes ArrayCollection become
ArrayList

@Doug, if you could try this or other fix you think, you could make a pull
request and I can look at it. Have you time to fix this and contribute to
Apache Royale?

I think this is very important.

thanks!

Carlos