Hi Serkan,

It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I
mentioned in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc comment
for the constructor function of a class.  You can't put it anywhere in the
class file.

Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not understanding what I
am saying.

Thanks,
-Alex