Hi,

We have a medium sized project using Apache Flex, now we want to move out of
Flash as browsers are not going to support Flash after 2020.

I'm planning to start my PoC to find the possibility of migrating the
existing Flash project to Apache Royale. But by going through the   Royale
docs
<https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/create-an-application/migrate-an-existing-app/migrate-from-flex.html>

, I'm not sure whether the existing project can be migrated to Apache Royale
with minimal effort (we were thinking of effort like 8-12weeks to migrate).

Can someone please clarify me on the below points

* As per my understanding, AS3 will be converted to JS and MXML to HTML by
Royale. Correct me if I'm wong?
* In such case, linking JS to corresponding HTML will be automatically done
by Royale?
* I hope I can maintain AS and MXML in my codebase and during compilation I
can include maven plugin to convert them to JS and HTML, please correct me
if I'm wrong.
* I have seen in docs that Royale alternative for MX, SPARK and FLASH should
be done manually. Can you please share the list of API mappings if any
available. Because I need to know that all API used in our project has some
alternative.

-----
Regards,
Subash Kunjupillai