For your info.

Thanks,
Serkan

31.12.2018 10:16 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

That’s a bug.  I thought Greg made changes to fix that.

-Alex

*From: *Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
*Date: *Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 1:10 PM
*To: *"users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
*Subject: *Re: Work on Emulation

Giving id makes it work. How should we call it bug or miss usage ?

29.12.2018 19:14 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

    Try giving the formItem and id.

    HTH,

    -Alex

    *From: *Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
    <mailto:serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
    *Date: *Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 1:13 AM
    *To: *"users@royale.apache.org" <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
    <users@royale.apache.org> <mailto:users@royale.apache.org>

    Addition :

    During the debug, you can see in the image, the value is retrieved
    from resource bundle but I think because that obj is null, value
    is not set.

    js file : GenericBinding.js

    cid:part1.26037E2D.2E17F47F@likyateknoloji.com

    Thanks,