Hi Serkan,

Have you seen AbstractOperation (for HTTP) work without XML?

-Alex

From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 11:01 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Work on Emulation

Hi Alex,

Adding the part below worked for text conversion.

            if (ctype == CONTENT_TYPE_XML)
            {
                paramsToSend = parameters.toXMLString();

I am not sure but I guess this time the data is not sent to the server side. I
debugged the code and see that it is all set.

Here is the capture of the debug, you can see the watch expression and the
parameters which are all correct.

[cid:part1.6700F27F.BB28F758@likyateknoloji.com]