Hi Alex,

I sent the details in previous mails. I understand that it is hard to catch the
process with so much time delay.

As it is so much time consuming process to prepare a simple sample, I rather
prefer to send you the stack trace and may be the variable values as far as I
have time.

Thanks,

Serkan

Android için Outlook'u edinin