Hi Tiaan,

If you build Apache Royale by Maven and would like to use it in IDE you
won't be able to cause Maven do not produce binary distribution. There is
parameter which force Maven to do that, but results which you get allows
you to in the best case code completion works, but not build of your app.

You have following option here:
1) You can prepare for your application pom.xml file which builds your app
2) Build Royale framework using ant which is able to produce binary
distribution for IDE

Why actually you are trying to build framework? Are you going to fix
something?

Thanks,
Piotr