From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 12:27 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: EventDispatcher.js:73 Uncaught TypeError: cls is not a constructor

Hi Alex,

It is related with TabBar. I am going to work on simplify the case for specifically of TabBar.

If we talk about the original problem;

I can use debugger, believe me, for over 20 years I use some kind :) Only the language is not js mostly.

Maybe it is better to leave this one for later, because it is very complex - advanced grid - and deeply nested in the layout of my project.

Thanks,
Serkan