Hi Radu,

0.9.6 is almost 1.0 quality, but we still need to continue working on
things like docs.
With the new improved release process we should be more agile so it's
possible that we can reach 1.0 before end of this year (just talking from
my own).
At this point you or any other user shouldn't be slowed down by the number
of the version. Instead I encourage you to start using it for production
(if you are not doing it yet), and collaborating and contributing in this
list and in the project as much as possible.

This project is for all of us, so don't miss the opportunity to contribute
what you can.

Thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira