Hi Alex,

I've been a bit closer to that issue but I don't know what is happening
with it.

1) There is no exceptions in the console
2) HTML has everything what it's needed. Module which is being mentioned
loads correctly - there is just nothing on the screen

I thought Alina that she need to nailed down which commits in SDK did it. I
recommended her tried SDK from 2 September - where her app was working.

Thanks,
Piotr