The build file : https://drive.google.com/open?id=19kmK-3zYHF54u24RxHx8AHsjwG1bJyWt

28.10.2019 20:10 tarihinde Serkan Taş yazdı:
Alex, I am suprised with the exception because it was not thrown until today, the latest code base.

If we talk about service, I need the file services-config.xml but not the remote one.

Am I missing something ?

Not : I am going to send you my build command as soon as i can.

Android için Outlook <https://aka.ms/ghei36>'u edinin