Greg, thanks a lot for your great work.  It seems it's very possible to
migrate from Cairngorm to Crux.  I will check the changes you made in
details tomorrow at the office.

I have your favors for the following matters.

*- Mock service helper in the Crux library*
I'm interested in this.  Would you provide the information?

*- I used maven locally to build that, as a local variation inside the
royale crux examples.*
Could you provide your maven build procedure for this application?  I do
not know how to build an application with product-like architecture (the
one I sent to you).  I'd like to build my application and see the result
quickly.  Using Visual Studio Code with ActionScript & MXML and Chrome
Debugger extension is desirable.  However, if it takes time, Maven is fine
but I want to build one application.

Appreciate your help.

S. Takeshita

--