Hi,

in Maven we have setup this kind of copy. So this is external process not
considered by the compiler, what seems ok, since copying that files does
not seems a competence of a compiler. Maybe that should be raised in the
IDEs issues, in this case in VSCode issues in GitHub so Josh could express
what he thinks his extension should do about this.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira