Hi Paul,

After rethinking more about that, you actually can configure Moonshine for
your project development with a bit of a trick. Copy HelloWorld example of
emulation components from examples\mxroyale\HelloWorld\. - It will be
recognized as a Royale project. Place your source code there, replace main
file source code with yours. Open in Moonshine and try build - don't bother
for now with project name - it can be changed later on.

Thanks,
Piotr

pt., 31 sty 2020 o 19:11 Paul Stearns <pa...@compuace.com> napisaƂ(a):

--