As I understand it the bead you use depends on your document type. If your root
tag were a View you would use ViewDataBinding. I’m not aware of performance
differences but I wasn’t involved in writing Binding so others may want to
comment.

From: De Carli Gustavo<mailto:gustavodeca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:35 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Data Binding problem

Hello Yishay, thank, with ApplicationDataBinding work !
I understand that I can shorten the level of "binding", so I am trying to use
"ViewDataBinding" without success
Is it recommended to use "ApplicationDataBinding"? or is less performant

Thank very much.
Gustavo.

El mié., 5 feb. 2020 a las 10:02, Yishay Weiss