Hi Nicolas,

itemClicked is dispatched in the renderer of each column list that are
parts of the DataGrid, but is not exposed to the column or the datagrid.

In order to understand what's your need about that low level event can you
elaborate?

In the column list renderer you can listen for that event like this:

override public function addedToParent():void
{
addEventListener("itemClicked", itemClickedEventHandler);
super.addedToParent();
}

private function itemClickedEventHandler(event:Object):void
{
trace("itemClickedEventHandler");
}

you could redispatch a new custom event, and event make it bubble so you
can manage at datagrid use level.

HTH

Carlos

--