I pushed a change that should handle (data as XML).foo.bar.baz

HTH,
-Alex

From: serkan <ser...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 10:21 PM
To: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>, "users@royale.apache.org"
<users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Compiler warnings !

I do not like the way but it is really annoying and making hard to find out
error cases.

I may easily switch back if you can fix.

Thanks,
Serkan
10.06.2020 00:05 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
Up to you.  I will try to find some time to see why “as XML” did not work.  The
risk of suppressing a warning is that you might miss an important one.

-Alex