Hi Anil,

To addition of what Harbs provided I would like to answer to your
question about list of components. We don't have anywhere documented it
straightforward. However you can look into ASDoc app [1] and search there.
Another option is just take a look into the Royale code where there is sort
of a list what has been emulated.

MX components [2]
Spark components [3]

I hope it helps.