Thanks Greg, I will try that on the Embed image part

On the Custom styles question I did try changing to <fx:style>
<fx:Style>
        Button {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 9px;
            paddingLeft: 2;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
        PopUpButton {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 9px;
            paddingLeft: 2;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
        ComboBox {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 10px;
            paddingLeft: 0;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
    </fx:Style>
I get this error
Type selector without namespace prefix requires a default namespace to be
defined on Button, PopupButton and Combobox