Hi Nicolas,

You have two options to build framework.

1) Using ANT - instruction can be found here [1]
2) Using Apache Maven - I personally recommend to use that one, but that's
just a preference [2]. There is special parameter which allows you to
output Royale binaries which can be used in your IDE.

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/develop/README.md
[2]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Build-Apache-Royale-with-Maven

Thanks,