Hi Andrew,

some proposals:

   - We could go with something that shows projection like "Apache Royale,
   Next Gen Application Technology"
   - Or something more funny like "Apache Royale, Back to the Future"
   - Or maybe a combo of two like "Apache Royale, application front-ends
   for the future"? ;-)

Will try to think more later :)

--
Carlos Rovira