Hi Nicolas,

I’m not sure if we’re on the right thread here but I can’t understand what this
asconfig.json is doing, and why MXRoyaleJS.swc is added separately in the
library path.

For what it’s worth, here’s the asconfig.json I used for my emulation examples.

{
  "config": "flex",
  "compilerOptions": {
      "debug": false,