Hi Maria,

I don't think that anyone put effort to emulate mx Charts. What's more it
will be difficult to mix them with Jewel, due to CSS conflicts - it's
probably doable, but I doubt anyone tried.

In our application I didn't even consider using any Charts from Royale -  I
went with usage of Apache ECharts [1] - I have finished integrating it with
our Jewel app - it's not released yet, but in terms of integration it
wasn't too difficult. Maybe this could be your solution.

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/

Thanks,
Piotr

pon., 27 lip 2020 o 13:12 Maria Jose Esteve <mjest...@iest.com> napisaƂ(a):