Hi Yushiro,

just updated the example:
https://royale.apache.org/using-external-javascript-libraries-in-apache-royale/

thanks for reporting. Through these months we modified some things like the
inject_html directive, so I updated the code accordingly.
Also the look and feel of jewel themes change a bit. I updated the running
example.
Also notice that at that time I used percentWidth/Height instead of the
more common width="100%" for example.
The link to hljs was referring to the Tour de Jewel example, while this
example has its own for demonstration, so now is pointing to the right file
in the repository.

I think all is fine now.

I'll try to update other examples too,

--