De: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Enviado el: domingo, 4 de octubre de 2020 20:53
Para: users@royale.apache.org
Asunto: Re: ListAlternateRowColor bead

One thing. That class (that should be temporal until we get fixed some compiler
problems with some CSS rules) uses dynamic selectors and getClassStyle with
needs some special configuration to launch chrome when working offline. Could
be that the problem?
If you see TDJ online it works right:
https://royale.apache.org/tourdejewel/#!list_panel

see:

/**
     * Get an Object with all styles in a CSS className.
     * classname must match exactly the selector used in the CSS
     *
     * Note that due to CORS restrictions im Chrome, if you're working offline
you need to
     * use: chrome --allow-file-access-from-files, or other browser
     *
     * @royalesuppressexport
     */
    COMPILE::JS
    public function getClassStyle(className:String):Object

El dom., 4 oct. 2020 a las 20:49, Carlos Rovira