Thanks for your help. I have the following left. Are there emulations that
people have created for the below or would I need to develop something from
scratch. Are you aware of any companies that can help me with a migration as
I don't think I will be able to do this on my own!!

Import Statement
flash.display.*
flash.display.Bitmap
flash.display.DisplayObjectContainer
flash.display.GradientType
flash.events.TimerEvent
flash.filters.DropShadowFilter
flash.text.TextField
flash.text.TextFieldType
flash.ui.Keyboard
flash.utils.*
flash.utils.clearInterval
flash.utils.Dictionary
flash.utils.getDefinitionByName
flashx.textLayout.conversion.TextConverter
flashx.textLayout.elements.Configuration
flashx.textLayout.formats.TextDecoration
flashx.textLayout.formats.TextLayoutFormat