Hi,

so you are using a nightly JS/SWF build, and TDJ is building and running
ok, until you try to switch to other theme at runtime with the dropdowns
menus right?
And that's because you don't get the themes/folder copied
But since you're using maven (the same as I use), part of the pom.xml is
copying the themes to that location
So I don't know what could be happen...I'm trying to check what could be
but I'm run out of ideas.

Maybe @Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> could have some idea
about this?

Sorry...