Hi,
thanks for reporting.
Seems the functionality is broken due to content blocking the scrolling
handler.
If I remove the content from ApplicationMainContent and set the height to
1000 (for example)
it works fine, but if you have some ScrollableSectionContent, that can
scroll itself, this component will block window listener for "scroll" that
is attached when top app bar is configured as "unfixed"
I'll take a look and see how this can be fixed as I have some time

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC