From: Jim Page<mailto:jim.p...@redmatter.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 1:55 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Josh Tynjala's Flexwires ... is there a port to Royale?

Thank you!

AnimationUtil is a great fit.

JSStageEvents: I am not clear how to use this outside of a bead context,
about which I know nothing and is beyond the scope of my initial (emergency)
port of the app. I can't see how the google event code ties in with the
lifecycle of the (virtual) stage. I will shelve it for now and address it if
the rest of the port is looking good.

Unless I am missing the obvious? I couldn't see any code in the examples
which did the kind of thing I was after, but maybe I missed something? If
you think I have please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Jim