Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to post.  I have used Flex 3 and BlazeDS
extensively and would like to learn Royal, I am having a few issues following
the tutorial, I am using 0.9.7 with Moonshine as the IDE:

https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/create-an-application/application-tutorial

Issues I have found:
I think the code here:

https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/create-an-application/application-tutorial/data-model

needs to be updated as it refers to commitService.source instead of
commitService.url.
on the same page the url value should be:

 commitsService.url = "https://api.github.com/repos/"; + repos[currentIndex] +
"/commits";

On this page:
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/create-an-application/application-tutorial/build

the mxml says the datagrid should be within a <js:VView> tag, this gives me a
compiler error, I changed it to js:View but this makes all the components sit
on top of each other.

My problems start when trying run the app from Moonshine, the first time it
opens correctly but fails to load any data and shows no error on the console
(using Chrome). The second time I compile I Moonshine says the HTTP server is
already running and I have to manually kill the Node server.

Any tips for moving forward??

Thank you

David